Jul 23, 2011

On a Side Note:

My family visited me while I was here, and it reinforced in my mind just how important family is to me. All of my friends swore that they would come visit me this summer, and not a single one did. Even the one who was in the same state as me for a while! But my family took a full week (two weeks for my brother) out of their busy schedules and camped near by. It was amazing getting to see them. They give me all of the support I could ask for and more, and it is really amazing to know that I can count on them all the time. Even when everyone else bails out on me.
They will get up early (5:30am on their vacation), stay up late (3:00am for the Harry Potter premier), and give all kinds of advice and even car help in between. And I don't think they know how much I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment