May 17, 2011

Getting Ready to Start my Internship

Wow...things are weird. I have never had to find a place to live for myself before, or to think about paying utilities or any of that. It's stressful! and way more expensive than I ever really considered. Balancing the distance from work and the prices of places to live was really difficult.

This has all really taught me a lot about myself. Weird things. Apparently I am obsessed with being organized and scheduled and getting things done early. And it drives me insane when people put me in a position where that isn't possible. I have always been the biggest procrastinator, and my mom would agree, I have NEVER been organized. I'm kind of glad for the change though. It's good to be on top of things (as long as I don't let other people's lack of preparedness get to me too much).

Anyways, days are counting down, I've got a lot of things to do and people to see, but I'll make it all work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment